What's wrong with me?!? (photos)

First I'm trying to figure out if I have tubular hypoplastic breasts. Second, I have a big pouch of fat on my right underarm only so I wanted to see what I can do with that? Second I have an extra pouch of fat under my breasts that I've had no matter how much I've weighed. (I'm about 30 lbs over weight and I'm currently working on fixing this!!) I'm 28 years old and frustrated with the way my body has been.

What's wrong with me?

There is nothing wrong with you, but, your breasts do have some characteristics of tuberous breasts (a variation of normal breast shape).  Loosing weight is a good place to start, and breast surgery can help as well.  A right breast lift and left lift/reduction, along with breast augmentation will improve things substantially.  The extra pouch of fat could also be addressed with liposuction.  Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon who has extensive tuberous breast surgery experience.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore.

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

What to do with breasts

There's nothing "wrong" with you and nothing about your breasts that can not be improved. A lift and implant, just a lift, or just an implant are all options for the right side. There are pros and cons to each that your surgeon can discuss. The left just needs a balancing reduction or lift depending on your size goals. The roll is simple to treat with liposuction. 

Go to someone with expertise in breast surgery (cosmetic and reconstructive) as they will have the most skills to maximize your results. 

Dr Rodger Shortt
Oakville Plastic Surgeon
Ass't Clin Professor &
Director if Cosmetic Surgery Training,
McMaster Iniversity  

Rodger Shortt, FRCSC

Nothing wrong

There is nothing wrong with you.  Breasts, like faces etc come in different shapes and sizes.  You have perhaps a little bit of tubular breasts, but this can certainly be fixed with a lift and implant.  As for the bulge in the right armpit, this is most likely extra breast tissue that can and should be removed.  Finally, if you lose weight and the "fat" under the breast doesn't improve, then this can be addressed with liposuction.  Even if you don't lose weight, this can still be improved. with liposuction.

Ramiro Morales, Jr., MD
Pembroke Pines Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation

Thanks for your question. There is nothing "wrong" with you.. You seem to have prominent characteristics of tubular breast deformity. This can be significantly improved through breast augmentation and lift. Please consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon about your options.

All the best!

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Yes you have a tubular deformity and asymmetry of your breasts.The soft tissue in your right armpit is probably a lipoma.You a so have sagging breasts.so where to go.the ideal thing would be to get to your ideal weight or close to it and then gop to a plastic surgeon for evaluation.the mass of fatty tissue in your right arm can be removed anytime.l

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Breast issue

It looks like you could benefit from a lift perhaps and if you want larger breasts implants might be reasonable.  As for the lump under  the arm, you would have to be evaluated in person to determine what this  might be.

What's wrong with me?!?

Hi.. thank you for the question... Nothing is "wrong" with you... you seems to have some characteristic of tuberous asymmetrical breast than can be corrected with breast augmentation and lift surgery. About the abdominal pouch, this could be solve in the same procedure with a liposuction. 

Luis A. Mejia, MD

Tuberous breasts

Based on your photos you have asymmetric tuberous breasts.  Weight loss would be good of course.  Once you are within 10-15 pounds of your target weight loss consider a right breast lift with areolar reduction (mastopexy) and left breast reduction.  You might need implants for an ideal result.  Liposuction can help with problem fat areas that do not respond to diet/exercise.  See an experienced board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation to discuss your care. Best of luck to you.

Now happy with the appearance of breasts

Thanks for your question.  I don't believe there is anything "wrong" with YOU!.  Your breasts do have characteristics of tuberous breasts.  Regarding the extra areas of "fat", those areas could be a number of things.  It is impossible to tell without and in person consultation.

The extra areas of tissue could be lipoma, accessory breast tissue, or fat tissue.  

The good news is that each of the issues you are concerned about can be addressed and made better!!  You are on the right track with weight loss first.

You should have the large lump under your arm evaluated.  It is more than likely not anything to be concerned with, however, it probably isn't comfortable for you.

Hope this helps.

Frustrated with appearance of breasts and arm

Thank you for asking about your tuberous breasts.

• Yes, it appears you have tuberous shaped breasts - a variant of normal.
  • Also your breasts are asymmetric.
  • Surgery to improve the shape, symmetry and size can definitely be done.
  • The lump under your arm may be a lipoma (non-cancerous growth of fatty tissue) - it can be removed at the same time or separately.
  • I suggest you start looking for a plastic surgeon for your breast surgery while you lose the 30 pounds
  • The closer you are to your best weight, the nicer your surgical result.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Hope you found this answer helpful. Best wishes.