How do I look? I'm worried about having the surgery looks in regard to my nose. (photos)

I have 6 week with my new nose but i feel that my full face looks.. Bad.... I dont feel confidence. Ive just did my nose, and i dont know,I have a nice profile, but my front looks bad Everyone told me it looks much better. But i dont know. I really think that is because they want to be nice to me. Would be useful to know the truth. Theres a lot of swelling (or thats what my doctor said) By the way i let you my pics before and after just for you to check out! Thanks everyone for the support

Worried after surgery

Thank you for your question. Share your concerns with your surgeon however understand that it takes 6-9 months for the nose to completely heal following surgery.  It's important to reserve judgement until the majority of the swelling has resolved. Best of luck!

Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Recovery

At 6 weeks, you are still early in your recovery period and the nose is expected to be quite swollen at this point. The majority of the swelling will resolve in 3-6 months, and will continue to resolve as your nose heals for up to 1-2 years. You have not reached your final shape as the nose will continue to heal and reduce in size for up to a year. Once it does reach its final shape you may be more pleased with the appearance of your nose.

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Rhinoplasty at 6 week

You are only 6 weeks post-op and your tip is still very swollen. It can take a year or longer for the swelling to subside completely.

6 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with 6 weeks after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD