I'm almost 3 weeks post lipo and the two sides are uneven. Will this even out or was an area missed? (Photos)

I had fat stick out from both sides of my bra to my armpit in the front & had that area removed with Vaser lipo. Sides are uneven & my Doctor told me the side w/freckle (left side) is not fat and just needs more time to heal but I'm worried & don't want to end up uneven. The right side seems to be healing and the skin seems to be adhering back to the muscle, but that doesn't seem to be happening to the left. When I push on that area I don't feel any scar tissue like on right side. Thoughts?

Swelling After Liposuction

Hi There, 

Typically around 90% of the swelling will resolve around 4-6 weeks, but can last up to 6 months. It is not uncommon for swelling to asymmetrical during the healing process. Your skin is still retracting. I recommend giving it more time and consulting your surgeon at six months if this asymmetry is still present at that time. 

Javad Sajan, MD

Seattle Physician

Uneven Swelling Solution--Add RF treatments, Venus Legacy, Cellutone and hyperbaric oxygen

You will experience swelling, which can be uneven, for several months after your procedure. I recommend adding RF treatments externally like venus legacy, exilis ultra, Vanquish, shock/vibration therapy like Cellutone/z wave, hyperbaric oxygen and compression in order to decrease swelling and improve results. Best, Dr. Emer