Voluma or PRP to littel bet enhance my skin and give it more volume and lift? I am 31 old. (photos)

am 31 old I lost some facial volume after my rhinoplasty & my cheeks are flatter. I want to get my round face & raise the cheeks little bet. I'am considering voulma or PRP to naturally enhance my skin. What is the side effects of both? Does voluma migh cause lumps ? Does voulma make skin stretch or increase Hollow under the eyes? Is PRP have fast result after one session ? Is PRP good to lift the cheeks? Is PRP safer than Voluma? If i want to do both, which one I should do first Voluma or PRP?

Voluma

Voluma is the right product to deliver the "lift" in the cheek/mid-face that you seek. Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to discuss. 

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

#Voluma or #PRP?

Dear hazel85:

PRP woul be used to enhance the skin tone and improve the turbot of the skin, or to treat any scars or brown spots on the face.  Voluma would provide the lift you are looking for.

All the best,   Dr. Clark 

Sheryl D. Clark, MD

Volume Loss and Lifting Skin with Voluma

Voluma is one of the best ways to lift the cheeks and provide you with volume and rejuvenate the face.  I love PRP with microneedling to rejuvenate the skin and also complement the Voluma and inject the wrinkles.  Please consult a specialist.  Best, Dr. Green

Cheek volume loss

your best bet is to undergo volume enhancement with Voluma/Radiesse/Juvederm/Restylane- vs undergoing PRP. PRP is great for skin rejuvenation, so it will  improve the tone, texture and hydration of the skin. The other fillers mentioned above will enhance the volume and lift the cheeks, giving you the results you desire. 

Dilip D. Madnani, MD, FACS

Voluma

Thank you for your question. We prefer Voluma for its ability to restore fullness to the cheeks and mid-face. I suggest you next consult in person with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Voluma or PRP to enhance my skin and give it more volume and lift

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph. In order to obtain a nice tissue lift with volume enhancement I would favor Voluma over PRP. Volume can offer predictable, natural, and safe results when administered by an experienced injector. Hope this helps.

Volume and Lift For Cheeks: Voluma or PRP or Both?

hazel85  Thank you for your questions and photos.  An in person consultation is necessary to determine your best course of action.  There are multiple fillers that can help improve your cheek definition:
  1. Bellafill ( long term)
  2. Voluma
  3. Restylane Lift
  4. Radiesse
  5. Body fat
All have the  remote possibility of  lumps. Placed correctly none should worsen your tear trough area. PRP can be utilized  simultaneous with all but alone would not  give a,lift.  PRP is a wonderful enhancement that will improve skin tone.

Mark Berkowitz, MD
Sterling Heights Oculoplastic Surgeon

Volume for cheeks

PRP is not going to give volume. It will at most rejuvenate the skin somewhat and probably won't have much effect. Voluma in the hands of a skilled injector won't give lumps and should enhance the cheeks. It is very safe to use. I prefer Restylane Lyft now because it is less expensive and has a better lifting ability than Voluma. See link.

Steven F. Weiner, MD