Does a vaginoplasty feel the same as "real" vagina?

I wanted to know because I'm unmarried and since in teen age and I have done sex I wanted to do Vaginoplasty ! Please tell me that after Vaginoplasty can vagina come on same size forever ?

Intercourse after vaginoplasty

Thank you for your question. While improving your sexual function is a first (or most important) goal of rejuvenation, it’s impossible to predict how different women will respond sexually after surgery. Usually, women report stronger, tighter muscle tone and increased feeling/excited feeling for both them and their partner. The effects of renewed self-confidence after surgery can also be a contributor to an improved sex life after surgery.Dhaval M. Patel Double board certified Plastic surgeon Hoffman Estates BarringtonOakbrook Chicago 

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

You do not need a vaginoplasty

A vaginoplasty tightens a vagina that has been stretched out, loosened severely and damaged usually through childbirth. Having sex during your teen years does not stretch your vagina enough to damage the pelvic supports to require a vaginoplasty. All vaginas are real whether they are loose, tight or somewhere in between and a vaginoplasty does not introduce any artifical sensations.

Does it feel the same

It is unclear to me why you are seeking to have vaginoplasty. Most likely you are normal and do not need anything done unless you have had a vaginal birth and feel that your vaginal tissues are loose. Traditional vaginoplasty involves surgery. Anytime the skin is cut some nerves are also cut. During the healing process scar tissue may form. There is the rare possibility that (dyspareunia) painful intercourse may develop after vaginoplasty. ThermiVa is a nonsurgical procedure that tightens the exterior skin around the vagina as well as the inside vaginal tissue.