Upper arm liposuction. (photos)
Doctor Answers 3
Scarring after arm surgery
- Your photo suggests that you had an arm lift (brachioplasty), probably with liposuction.
- The scar is from the arm lift.
- You need an exam to know the best treatment -
- You appear to need additional liposuction and scar revision.
- Scars are permanent - the goal is to improve it. It cannot be erased.
Arm scar after Liposuction.
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.