Why is my upper abdomen bloated after Tummy tuck? (photos)

I had a tummy tuck and lipo 8weeks ago and I still get very swollen, lately I have a burning sensation on my back and waist along with itchiness is this normal part of healing? Why is my upper abdomen so bloated I feel like today more than other days I'm very sensitive to certain food (get bloated) but I feel like my abdomen sweeping is getting worst is it normal?

Why is my upper abdomen bloated after Tummy tuck?

Thank you for your question and photographs.  For 8 weeks your results look very appropriate and it is normal to have retained swelling that is typically worse at the end of the day than at the beginning.  This swelling, in addition to the stretch of your skin from the procedure can cause nerve irritation that leads to itchiness and burning sensations.  I know waiting is difficult but allow yourself additional time to heal and consider using a lighter weight compressive garment such as spandex to minimize your swelling. 

Swelling after tummy tuck

Fluctuations in swelling after tummy tuck are very common for 6-12 months.  Most people say they look great in the morning, but by mid-afternoon or evening, they are swollen and bloated.  The only thing to do for this is wait and let it all heal naturally.  The only thing that may be of concern at this point would be a possible fluid collection called a "seroma".  Your PS would need to see you in person to be sure you don't have a seroma.  

Post op appearance

It looks like you are healing normally. Check with your surgeon regarding your diet. Hang in there and good luck.