Had tt 6wks ago looking for scar treatment/cream to reduce scarring.

Tummy tuck scars

I hope that your recovery is going well. Scar management is a big part of the recovery process. The keys to a good scar are keeping it out of the sun, scar massage, and using a good scar cream. Data on scar creams are variable but the best one I have found is biocorneum. The key is deep physical massage of the scar. Remember that it takes a full year for a scar to fade to a fine line. Best wishes

Tummy tuck scar

I like to use a combination of taping and a scar cream at night. I recommend Biocorneum to my patients. Ask your surgeon what they think is best. 

Scar treatment post TT

I would consult with your surgeon and see what he recommends. I recommend to my patients NewGel silicone strips. I find these to work best along with a laser treatment to further reduce the scars appearance. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your recovery!

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

for a long scar I think silicone strips work the best...............................................

Jonathan Saunders, MD
Newark Plastic Surgeon