Had tt 6wks ago looking for scar treatment/cream to reduce scarring.

Tummy tuck scars

I hope that your recovery is going well. Scar management is a big part of the recovery process. The keys to a good scar are keeping it out of the sun, scar massage, and using a good scar cream. Data on scar creams are variable but the best one I have found is biocorneum. The key is deep physical massage of the scar. Remember that it takes a full year for a scar to fade to a fine line. Best wishes

Tummy tuck scar

I like to use a combination of taping and a scar cream at night. I recommend Biocorneum to my patients. Ask your surgeon what they think is best. 

Scar treatment post TT

I would consult with your surgeon and see what he recommends. I recommend to my patients NewGel silicone strips. I find these to work best along with a laser treatment to further reduce the scars appearance. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your recovery!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Scarring

for a long scar I think silicone strips work the best...............................................

Jonathan Saunders, MD
Newark Plastic Surgeon