Trauma to nose

The other night when I was sleeping my son head bumped me on my nose causing me to wake up. I felt pain and started bleeding from my left nostril. It's been two days and as of now I don't see much of a difference? Just a little from my history I have had two previous rhinos, last one being in April so I'm about 4 months post op. My question is, is it possible to have not had any damage done after? Or would it be too early to see if there was any damage that would show up possibly later? Thank you.

Nasal trauma

If you are concerned about you nasal trauma, then you should be seen by your surgeon.  Best of luck..