Do I have symmastia? (photos)

Don't have an issue to be worried about? My photo is blurry to remove my tattoo. Also when I sleep, should I be worried about them moving to the center. I feel like they will stretch the pocket and widen the skin attached to my sternum.

Do I have Symmastia

Based on the photo provided, there is no evidence of you having symmastia. You appear to have a very nice result from your breast augmentation. Enjoy your results.

Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Augmentation

no  you have a beautiful augmentation.  relax and show them off.....................................................

Jonathan Saunders, MD
Newark Plastic Surgeon

Do I have symmastia?

Thank you for your question and photograph. It appears that you have a very nice result and no evidence of synmastia.

No symmastia

You have a very clear separation fo the two implants. You do not have symmastia.  Best of luck.......

No evidence of symmastia

Thank you for your question and photo. From what I can see, you do not have symmastia; your skin appears to be well attached to your sternum and you have nice symmetry.  The implants are slightly to the inside of your nipple/areola, but overall is a nice result.  

Symmastia?

Based on the photo, I would say that you do not have symmastia. However, the implants appear to be centered slightly toward the sternum and not under the areolae. This could be just the photo, so i would make sure and follow up with your surgeon and you may also consider a bra with a stabilizer in the center as well.Good luck,

Do I have symmastia after breast augmentation?

Based on your photo I do not see evidence of symmastia.  The skin between your implants appears to be attached to the sternum.

Breast symmastia?

Your photo looks like a patient who is healing well from surgery. You breast mounds seem to be naturally closer together than most, but I see no signs of symmastia. Follow with your surgeon. Good luck.

Ask your surgeon

You should check with your surgeon as only your surgeon would know the exact procedure performed and your medical history.

Symmastia

Thank you for your question and photos. Based on your photo, you do not appear to have symmastia. It would also be very unlikely for it to occur while you are sleeping. Be sure to bring up your concerns with your PS at your next postoperative visit. Best of luck, Dr. Kludt

Nathan Kludt, MD
Stockton Plastic Surgeon