Will I need another surgery? (photos)

I'm really depressed, this is my 3rd surgery and in still very unsatisfied with results. 1st time I needed a lift had 400cc saline (unhappy with size and one breast bigger then the other), 2nd time I exchanged the implant to 630cc filled to 730 left 735 right saline (capsule), 3rd time 800cc ultra high profile silicone...but I'm very concerned, my right breast looks way bigger and in different position then my left breast. Will this even out with time? :/ I'm 9 days post op.

10 days post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.
In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards

Surgery and outcome

At 9 days you are very early in the healing process.  Best to give it time to heal and settle and then re--evalaute.

Breast Revision

With you being only 9 days out from surgery and the photos being taken at a less than ideal angle, it is difficult to say whether you will need a revision. A lot will change in the upcoming days to months and it is worthwhile to allow time to heal before deciding on further surgery. Best of luck.