Can I get surgery for my tip on a crooked & radiated nose? (Photo)

I'm currently cancer free had a tumor in my left inner wall nostril. It got radiated 15x. Last treatment was in December 2015. When can I get rhinoplasty :( in 2010 I had Radiation on my left tear duct along left side of nose for having a tumor in duct

Nasal evaluation

Hello and thank you for your question.  It depends on the quality of the skin and tissue of your nose.  An in-person examination would be able to determine this.   I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon