Sore-like Buttock at 3 Months Post BBL? (Photos)

I want to THANK YOU surgeons for taking time to respond to us. Now, I have this uncomfortable; sore-like feeling in my buttock at 3 mos post my BBL. I must take frequent breaks from any extended sitting time, and return to laying on my stomach throughout the night. I no longer worry about loosing volume, I simply wonder how long this sore-like feeling will last. Once again, I want to show my gratitude to you surgeons and THANK YOU: you make the impossible happen! God bless.

Soreness in buttock

This may be normal or may represent something else. Best to be seen by your surgeon to be properly evaluated.

Too early to judge on the final result. You are still at the healing stage. The area in your lower back will be still bruised and swollen and this will take 8-12 weeks to settle. Wear your garment and keep your follow up with your surgeon.  You have to give your body at least 12 weeks to start seeing results and final results can take 3-6 months depending the way your body heals
Best of luck!!!