How to get rid of body Odor?

I have had trouble with body odors in my family I do sweat a lot but how do I stop the odor that comes from sweating I've tried many things what can I do to stop this smell

Miradry for armpit sweat and odor

Miradry is currently FDA Approved for excessive sweat, but many clinicians including myself, have seen a benefit in armpit odor with patients undergoing the treatment. I have co-authored a book on Miradry and find the treatment to be excellent. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Odor gland elimination

miraDry is an excellent treatment for you!

The glands that cause underarm sweat are very close to the glands that cause odor, therefore by undergoing a miraDry laser treatment we are able to kill 70-85% of BOTH glands that are causing problems. Talk to your healthcare professional today to see if you're a good candidate for treatment.

#hyperhidrosis   #bromhidrosis    #miraDry

MiraDry for hyperhidrosis and bromhidrosis in Williamsville, NY

miraDry is FDA approved for the treatment of hyperhidrosis. Emperical observation has shown it to also be effective in eliminating bromhidrosis (odor) from the underarms, as the energy source destroys eccrine sweat glands and apocrine sweat glands. It is the latter that produces the oily secretions from the hair follicles that results in excessive underarm odor. 

You can read my miraDry ebook on the link below.

MiraSmooth (miraDry) is FDA approved for reduction armpit odor, hair and sweat!

miraDry has been around for a while to treat excess sweating.  The new news though is that the procedure can be used to greatly reduce odor and hair and is referred to as miraSmooth.  Permanent, only one or two treatments for most and works on all hair colors.  So if your main goal is odor and you don't mind sweating less and eliminating shaving under your arms then the perfect procedure is miraSmooth.  There is no option that comes close to these results.  As I always say, have a consultation with an experienced physician to see if it is the right procedure for you.

Susan Van Dyke, MD
Paradise Valley Dermatologic Surgeon

MiraDry for Body Odor

MiraDry is a great option to treat both hyperhidrosis (severe sweating) and bromhidrosis (body odor). Body odor is caused when the fluid secreted by the Apocrine glands mix with the bacteria that live on the skin. The bacteria breaks down the fluid which creates a foul odor. MiraDry uses energy that targets and removes apocrine glands as well as eccrine glands and hair follicles. Once the sweat glands are destroyed, they do not grow back. Patients typically need only one treatment for a permanent solution to eliminate body odor and sweat! This sounds like a great option for you to help you feel more confident.  Good Luck!

Laurie A. Casas, MD, FACS

Miradry treats both sweat and odor

Miradry is an excellent and permanent treatment for both underarm sweat and odor.  I highly recommend the treatment!
Dr. Quenby Erickson

Sweat and Odor

Miradry is current approved for the permanent elimination of sweat and odor glands in the underarms. I have done it myself and it is truly a gift. Let us know if we can help in any way.

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Sweat and Odor... miraDry

Hi.  miraDry addresses both types of sweat glands.  Eccrine glands (wet) and Aprocrine glands (odor).  This is a great technology to address your odor and sweat.  On average, you can get 80% improvement with two treatments 3 months apart. 

Dr. Grant Stevens                   Marina Plastic Surgery Associates                  Marina del Rey, CA          The Institute

Grant Stevens, MD

MiraDry and Botox for body odor

Thank you for your question. I have found miraDry to be very effective for patients who have body odor eminating in their armpits.  For other areas that have a high degree of odor, you may want to consider the use of Botox.