7 weeks post op, Revision? (photos)

7 weeks post op. I received a full mastopexy/ smoothe saline under muscle...225cc and 260cc....I'm now a full dd..they look exactly like they did before I had the surgery. My surgery was performed by a board certified plastic surgeon. I went to him because he had amazing reviews online and from people I know. Is it too soon to freak out? What should I expect from PS if I talk to him about my results? I spent 10,000 on this and see no difference. HELP, I feel bad telling him how disappointed I am!!!

2 months post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.Its too early to talk about results.In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. For a revision you have to wait at least 6 months post op. Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol

Breast augmentation and lift

Thanks for your question and for the photos.  Sorry you are not satisfied with the early results.  You are still in the fancy of recovery.  The breasts will certainly change over the next 3-4 months.
That being said, I feel you should continue following up with your surgeon.  The breasts are certainly higher than they were pre op, but may not be elevated as high as you desire.

Douglas Taranow, DO, FACOS

Breast Implant Revision/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question. Right now, you are early on in the post op recovery period. It will take 3-6 months for you to feel comfortable having implants in your body and for them to settle. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. There are many variables that contribute to a breast augmentation's final result. Preop size and shape, IMF location, location of the implants and type of implant. Patients heal at different rates and each breast will sometimes heal at a different rate. Rest, relax, recover and heal. Please Express your concerns to your surgeon so he/she can examine you at this time. Then reassess final result at 6 months. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Breast Lift with Implants

Based on your photos, I agree with your concerns and you may want to candidly discuss revision with your surgeon. It is early in the postoperative period though so I recommend you wait at least another month before proceeding with surgical revision.

Revision?

7 week after surgery is still rather early to evaluate the full results to determine if a revision is going to be needed.  I would wait at least 3 months before considering anything.  I would allow the rest of the healing to complete and then meet with your surgeon and express your concerns.  I do understand what you're saying by looking at your pictures and you should point that out to your surgeon.

Khashayar Mohebali, MD, FACS
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Revision?

At 7 weeks it is bit early to talk about revision. You should give it 4-6 months first. If you are still unhappy then some sort of revision may be possible with larger implants and more of a lift.