What needs to be done in my revision to fix my primary results? Do I have a roof top deformity? (Photo)

Please help. What can I have done to fix my nose ? I'm 5 months post op and my surgeon is doing a revision at 7 months to hopefully Straighten my wonky nose and narrow it? Does anything else need to be done ??? Be kind and honest... really upset with results.

Middle vault deformity

You have an inverted V deformity.  It can be corrected using multiple different techniques such as spreader grafts, a saddle graft in the area of depression, refracturing the nasal bones to align them properly with the middle vault.

Regards

Dr. J

Middle vault deformity

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Regards

Dr. J

Revision rhinoplasty candidate

From the limited photographs, there appears to be an inverted V deformity, and wide nasal bones with a possible open roof deformity present. Osteotomies along with spreader grafts are required to address this issue In addition, there  is still fullness in the supra- tip portion of the nose and a hanging columella. Best to look for a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for consistent results

Revision rhinoplasty candidate

Rhinoplasty revision

You have an inverted "V" deformity and should wait at least one year before having a revision to correct other issues that might be necessary like in the tip.

Rhinoplasty revision

Revision

Your nose has an inverted V deformity indicating collapse of the internal valve. The cartilaginous vault is too narrow. The tip is blunt and has not definition or projection. Your columella is too low too

Wait a year and see an expert in revision rhinoplasty.

Revision

Revision Rhinoplasty

There appears to be slight collapse in the middle 1/3 of your nose causing what is called an "inverted V". There is still swelling of the tip that will reduce over time. Therefore, it is not possible to make a full assessment right now.  It is wise to wait.  

Revision Rhinoplasty