Revision? I received a full mastopexy with saline implants under muscle 7 weeks ago. (photos)

Left 225cc and right 260cc. My results look exactly like i did before but a little bigger. I can hold a oencil under my breast easily. One nipple is higher than the other. I spent 10,000 on this orocedure and im so disappointed. If i need revision, what should i expect? Btw, left pic is before, right is after. HELP!!! I dont see a difference, am i freaking out too soon?

Breast lift

Thank you for your question and pictures.  I think thee are only modest changes from before and after, but of course with small implants there will only be small changes.  I would need to see the side view to determine the amount of droopiness that remains.  Meanwhile, have a candid but non-accusatory talk with your PS to discuss your options to make your results meet your expectations.

Pembroke Pines Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift with Implants

Looking at your photos, I agree with your disappointment. Your shape has not been considerable changed though you report having had a lift procedure. The implant information was not provided but I assume that the least projecting implants were placed. Based on photos only, and your concerns, I recommend you candidly talk to your surgeon about the result. I think a revision procedure is reasonable, though larger, more projecting implants are needed, and additional scarring would likely be recommended. If your surgeon is in disagreement, consultation with another board certified plastic surgeon is warranted.

Achieving goals

I can not disagree with you that at this stage the difference is subtle.You have a long chest/breast and it can be a challenge to raise the position of your breasts.  Small breast implants are great to decrease the physical weight but will not fill out the upper pole of your breasts.This is what I would recommend.  I would use a textured silicone gel filled breast implant and revise your breast lift.  I would use the size/profile breast implant that will give you fullness in the upper pole.  This would drastically improve your breast shape.  The downside would be that you will be Bigger!Best Wishes,nana Mizuguchi, MD

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS

Revision of augmentation-mastopexy certainly possible

while the change in your breasts is fairly subtle as you suggest, you could certainly have it revised if a more drastic size increase was desired. there was clearly a preop asymmetry present, but a minor revision of the mastopexy could be done to further improve the symmetry in that respect as well.

Bruce K. Barach, MD
Schenectady Plastic Surgeon

Revision?

If you want larger breasts then a revision is necessary.   You might need more of a lift to accomplish your goals, but an exam in person would be necessary.

Redo breasts augmentation with full lift

Dear Amber,                                                                                                                                                                              Thanks for submitting your before and after pictures and sorry for your disappointing result.                                   From observing  your pictures you appear asymmetrical B cup size with level 2 ptosis  and asymmetrical level of areolas which are located too medial.                                                                                                                         Unfortunately, it appears that you will have to redo the mastopexy (at a minimum mini lift), in order to create a perky golden triangle. If you desire larger breasts, you can replace the implants with larger ones.                                           Breasts augmentation with full lift is not simple and you will need to consult with experienced board certified plastic surgeons who do lots of redo breasts augmentation with a lift in accredited surgery center for your safety. Most importantly, check their before and after pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive with nice cleavage, perky, symmetrical and natural looking. Also check the reviews on 'RealSelf' for ratings and positive experience reports.                                                      Best of luck,                                                                                            Dr Widder                                                                                      

Need more info please

It looks like you did not have a lift procedure. Did you go to a board certified plastic surgeon? I agree with other post we need to know of what your goals are. Clearly this is not a result most ladies would be happy with. Please update the post with more information.

Gregory T. Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon