What procedures would be necessary to achieve this kind of transformation? Asian blepharoplasty + Rhinoplasty? (photo)

(This is a minor celebrity from Asia; she's admitted to plastic surgery.) I would like to achieve a similar transformation/end result. I'm not trying to look exactly like her but I'd like to achieve a more 3-D, projected facial structure, larger eyes, etc & am starting from a relatively similar place. Would this require fat transfer? Jaw surgery? Other type of facial contouring? Please help!

Drastic Asian facial plastics and filters

I have not operated on any of the examples you posted but what I can tell you from operating on actresses, Models and Instagram celebrities is that they often times do not look that way in person. They take photos from very specific angles with very specific poses and it's filtered. I think you have very nice features and you're pretty.

That being said to have facial features similar to some of the examples you posted you would need a relatively aggressive incision technique with an cream technique Asian eyelid surgery,  and open rhinoplasty with cartilage refinement and dorsal augmentation using cartilage from your ear or septum, and possibly jaw reduction surgery for a v-shaped face.  I would start with just rhinoplasty and blepharoplasty.

Chase Lay, MD

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon