Post breast reduction. Different sizes. Different shapes. Is this due to swelling? (Photo)

The top picture is before surgery. The bottom is three weeks post op. I noticed immediately that my breasts were not the same. I told myself it's bc one dropped sooner, the skin on one side has less elasticity, and that one side is still swollen. Is this correct or so I need to start looking into revision surgery?

3 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us.

In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.  In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards

Breast reduction

The two breasts were not the same to begin with. At this point, you have to give it time to settle. Best of luck.