At which point do transferred/grafted fat cells to the buttock settle and take in? (photos)

I got my BBL 6/16 with no worry. I learned later just how delicate and uncertain of true outcomes this procedure really has. I know to avoid sitting for 6 wks, consume a healthy diet, wear my garment for 6wks, possibly only 80% of the cells will take, and that results may be more realistic @ 6mos. At which point do the cells settle and take in? At the 6wk mark and therefore I am able to sit? Or at the 6mo mark and therefore my results will be closer to being more evident? I am liking my butt :-D

BBL, when to sit?

I tell my patients to sit after two weeks, but thank you for your question and photos, congratulations on a good result, you may sit anytime now; the fat cells have either taken or not. If the surgeon you had chosen was a board-certified plastic surgeon  and did a ton of Brazilian butt lifts, you are in good hands. You may lose some of the volume initially but By New Year's eve you will get much of it back.

Waldorf Plastic Surgeon

BBL

By about 6 weeks, all the fat that will "take" probably took.  At 6 weeks you are still swollen. You butt may shrink about 10-15% more over the next several months as the swelling subsides.