My nose is getting wider and I wanted to know if that is normal, since when I was 12 I hit my nose pretty hard. (photo)

Like I said before my nose was sore for 3 weeks and i did not bleed after I hit so I was wondering if I could have developed a trauma to my nose the pic on the left is recently and the one on the right is before the incident.

Nose Changes as I Matured after Trauma at Age 12

You will never know if the changes you've observed are related to trauma or just the normal physical changes that occur as we mature. Regardless of the etiology an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon can correct the excess nasal width you describe.

Nasal hump

Most likely it is a natural hump that has happened over time unrelated to the injury.It can be reduced using normal rhinoplasty techniques.

Dr. J

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for the traumatized the nose.

A rhinoplasty can be done to straighten your nose as well as remove the nasal hump and refine the tip. This will give you a more functional nose as well as a more attractive nose. See a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for the best results. 

Rhinoplasty after trauma to the nose

A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish shaving down the dorsal hump, straightening the nasal bones after previous trauma, and narrowing the bridge line. For more information and many examples, please see the link and the video below

Nasal issue

You would need to be seen in person to be properly evaluated. The two photos are not the same view so it is hard to say.