Does my nose look like what I see in the mirror or what I see in pictures?

I'm 6 months after my rhinoplasty and when I look in the mirror I like my nose, but when I take pictures it looks totally different and asymmetric, also when I look to a mirror through another mirror it looks asymmetric also.. So what is the truth? What do really people see? And is this is normal or it's just me?

Selfies and distortion

The best view is how someone else sees your nose face to face - the second best is a flat bathroom mirror  - a double mirror will distort and a smartphone camera widens and bends your nose by 20-30 % and is a complete unreality so ignore how your nose looks in "selfies"