Multiple procedures vs separating them?

I am 28 years old 1 year post op with a prior BBL and lipo, going in for 2nd round only problem is a found a very good Dr. Credentials and reviews look great. The problem is idk if i should do a mommy makeover with a mini bbl or just the mommy makeover i live in Cali and will be flying into Miami for this procedure just dont want to be horrible what is the most appropriate way for a faster recovery.???? Thank you in advance.

Multiples procedures

Performing multiple procedures at one time for a given individual depends upon so many factors including things such as their overall health, the extent of surgery, etc..  I would also suggest having surgery done locally in your community.  

Mommy makeover & BBL

It is possible to have these procedures done at once but you have to find a doctor willing to combine them during one procedure and be willing to follow their aftercare instructions as the recovery will be more intense than staging them. I generally stage these procedures simply because you will have to refrain from sitting on your buttocks for at least 2 weeks after a BBL which means you would need to sleep on your stomach, which may not be optimal when just having a tummy tuck and breast augmentation/lift. This reduces complications and provides for a more comfortable post-operative recovery.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Combined procedures

It's always safer to separate your procedures into two shorter surgeries due to decreased risk of DVTs. Consult with you plastic surgeon if you have any questions.

William Bruno, MD