Medium Depth Peel. (photos)

I stupidly peeled my skin after only 2 days. I had a monheit peel jessner & TCA 35%. I had lower strengths before. She said this was the highest. My skin is raw and red. Have I done permanent damage ? I just wanted rid of the static lines around eyes. There's no oozing or crusting. My upper eyelids are killing me too. I'm washing with cetaphil and moisturising. What's even more stupid is I had IPL for broken capillaries only 3 days before this peel in a different place. I was a bit swollen.

#plasticsurgery #peel #TCA

Hello ciaren, Thank you so much for your excellent question!  Without the benefit of an in person exam it's impossible to say for sure. Your concerns are important to discuss directly with your board certified plastic surgeon.  He or she will appreciate the open communication and will want to help you. If you seek out a second opinion look for the following:  *Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery -- The gold star symbol  *A member of the ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons) -- The circle symbol   *A member of the ASAPS (American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons) -- the Queen Nefertitti symbol   Feel free to contact our office, it would be our pleasure to answer your questions in person.  My very best to you, Brian S. Coan, MD, FACS  Care Plastic Surgery

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon