How long do I have to wait to get full back lipo, arms and my double chin after a full tummy tuck,lipo on flanks and BA? (Photo)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 5
How long do I have to wait to get full back lipo, arms and my double chin after a full tummy tuck,lipo on flanks and BA?
Tummy tuck and breast augmentation - how soon before liposuction?
- Thank you for your question about your mommy make-over.
- You will probably feel LOTS better after a breast augmentation and tummy tuck.
- Your flanks (the sides) can have liposuction at the time of the tummy tuck.
- Some surgeons would do back liposuction at the same time, time permitting.
- Further liposuction is usually done 6 months later, although if you are dong well, it can be earlier.
- You may feel so happy after the tummy tuck, breast augmentation and flank liposuction that you lose the rest of the weight - so give yourself a chance to do this.
Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
Lipo after a tummy tuck
You might also like...
Body sculpture after a tummy tuck
Your sadness is understandable, but I suspect you were first concerned with your belly which is now flatter. A natural breast lift would address most (if not all) your concerns: "lipo of the neck, the arms, bat wings, and the posterior waist, with a fat transfer to the upper pole of the breasts (with or without a lift)." You spent money wisely, but nothing- not even liposculpture- will rid you of your folds, though your overall shape will probably be pleasing.
If your surgeon was a board certified plastic surgeon, did a ton of lipo sculpture and operated on you at a certified facility...go back for more. If not find one, and please don't be too shy to ask: "how many natural breast lifts and body sculpture proceedures did you do on women like me, who had a tummy tuck and lipo of the flanks (love handles) and bra rolls, did you do last year?" Don't settle for vague answers. Good luck
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.