Long tip + asymmetrical nose sides, do I need rhinoplasty, and is it possible to fix it? (Photos)

I feel the need to procedure Rhinoplasty, my nose doesn't look the same from both sides, one side looks very flat, the second is nicer, and the tip is very long, I think I need reshaping to look symmetric, and nicer tip, Is it possible to fix it ??

Nose asymmetry

All noses are asymmetric  If concerned go for consultation with a rhinoplasty specialist. Good luck..

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question and photographs.

There are some things that could be corrected to enhance your natural beauty such as shaving down some of the cartilage on your bridge and refining your tip by trimming the lower lateral cartilages and placing precision sutures to refine the tip and make it look more pleasing and proportional to the rest of your face. I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have a physical nasal examination done and to discuss your concerns. Best of luck in your endeavors.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon