Lipoma has been removed and drained once but has reopened and is now bleeding. (photo)

I had my 2nd lipoma removed a month ago and had the fluid drained last week as well as stitches removed. since then it slowly started to hurt and reopen. Over the past few days the pain has gotten worse and then fluid started to come out and it started to reopen. As of yesterday it reopened even more and the fluid has turned into blood. I did not have this issue with my first removal and I'm concerned. I attached a photo but this is a day old before it reopened more and started to bleed. Advice?

Lipoma has been draining and incision has reopened.

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photograph. Based on your picture and narrative it appears that you have had an infection develop at the site of your lipoma removal.  I would strongly advise you to reach out to your surgeon for an in-person evaluation and treatment with antibiotics and possible drainage.