Lipo on stomach. Any suggestions?

If I received lipo on my stomach and did a bbl can I wear only a garment for my stomach. Or does it have to be the body garment w butt out?

Garments and BBL

I prefer that patients where a garment for both. Some surgeons do not even have patients wear garments. Best of luck.

Garment post lipo and BBL

There are many different options for compression garment so there is not necessarily a right answer. The idea is to have compression where you had the lipo and not much compression where you have the fat transfer. So a garment that can achieve that is what you want. Good luck !

Shwetambara Parakh, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction with BBL - what kind of garment?

Thank you for asking about your liposuction and BBL

• Your surgeon will tell you what garment s/he prefers.
  • I generally prefer the garment with a cut-out for the buttock.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Liposuction garments

Plastic surgeons differ in their opinion regarding compression garments. I prefer my patients wear a garment that covers the abdomen and the buttocks, and does not include a cut out. The edges of the cut out area can be traumatic the skin and transplanted fat. I find that garments help minimize swelling, and also provide the patient with the certain sense of security. Best of luck.

Michael J. Denk, MD
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Garment post liupo

I have to say there is no right garment.Wearing some compression is important to minimize swelling and give support.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon