Would I need lift and implant ? (photo)

21 year old mother of 1. Approx 5'2 and 105lbs. After breast feeding my breast became very saggy and flat. Want to get perky and youthful breast again but nothing big. Full C at largest. Wondering what would be best for my situation and body type

Would I need lift and implant ?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue, have a great day!!

Lift and implants

Yes, I think that you need a lift with an implant.  Best to be seen in person to be properly evaluated.  Good luck.

Would I need lift and implant ?

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photos, I think that the best result would be achieved with implants and a lift (lollipop).  This option can provide upper pole fullness and a perkier appearance without sagging.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Would I need lift and implant

If you want perky as well as larger you are going to have to have a breast lift at the time of your implant. An implant alone will leave you looking larger and still saggy.

Julio Garcia, MD

Lift and implants

A full breast lift with implants for upper fullness would give you the results you desire.

An exam and consultation with a plastic surgeon is recommended to discuss your options and expectations. 

Breast lift and implant

To make your breast perky again you will need a breast lift with augmentation. You can with your surgeon pick out the size implant you want. Then in the OR your surgeon can rearrange your tissue into a nice perky shape on the implants. Find a surgeon who does a lot of this and you like their pre and post op photos so you like their "style". Good luck.

To lift or augment?

Based on your photos you would benefit from a lift and an augmentation. If you are done having babies for a while, then see a board certified plastic surgeon wo operates at a certified facility and has done a ton of lifts and augmentations. Ask her, or him; how many lifts with Implants have you done? And, don't settle for vague answers. Good luck.

Ayman Hakki, MD
Waldorf Plastic Surgeon

A lift would do wonders

Certainly a lift would really rejuvenate your breasts and improve things dramatically.  A superior pedicled lift with autoaugmentation (using your own tissue to provide added projection and fullness instead of discarding it) would be the best option for you.  Depending on whether you want an increase in volume, you may want to choose a conservative implant that will provide you with a little shape and foundation to sculpt your breast tissue on top of.  Either way, you should do incredible and expect an amazing result.  Hope this helps.

-JGH

Lift

A lift would be indicated in your case, otherwise you would have the implants quite low on your chest wall.  You mention you would like a perky result and this by definition would entail a lift.  A vertical lift would be your best option with a moderate implant in the 275-325 cc range. 

Would I need lift and implant ?

Thank you for your question.  You are a good candidate for a breast lift with augmentation for a more youthful appearance of your breasts.  Consult with one or more board certified plastic surgeons in your area who are experienced in the combination of these procedures.  Best wishes!