Can I get laser hair removal and laser acne spot removal done at the same time?

I was looking into getting both laser hair removal and laser removal for red and dark acne marks/active acne on my face. Would I have to do these in different sessions, or could I do it both together with the same laser? If it is not possible to do them together, do I have to wait a certain time to get one done after the other?

Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injections

Laser hair removal and other lasers can be performed at the same time if done by an expert.  I suggest seeing a laser specialist and getting a formal consultation.  Best, Dr. Emer.