IPL after Jessner & TCA 25% combo peel?

How long do I have to wait to be treated with IPL for facial thread veins.

IPL after a chemical peel

Thank you for your question ciaren. IPL is a treatment that works for redness and broken capillaries. Chemical peels provide facial rejuvenation. The time between chemical peels that I recommend for my patients is four weeks. This is the same interval I recommend for my patients between chemical peels and laser treatments such as IPL. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Encino Physician

How long to wait between peels and laser treatments

Hello, and thank you for your question! Generally speaking, I recommend that my patients wait at least a month between active treatments, as this gives the skin an appropriate amount of time to heal. With an IPL especially, you want to make sure that all of the redness from the peel has completely faded before you use the laser.