I had my TT 6 months ago and I still have a bump over my belly button, is it normal? (Photo)

Since I've always been flat in that part, I'm really concern about it, is it a problem with my muscles not having been well repaired?

Post-Op Tummy Tuck Swelling

Swelling can persist for several months and will gradually improve and will look better at three months, six months, and even one year. Frequently the pubic area can become very swollen and discolored during the first two weeks due to gravity as this is the lowest area for swelling to accumulate.While there is a possibility that this is simple swelling, you may also want to visit your plastic surgeon again in order to make sure that all of the tissue is properly healing and softening back to normal. Best of luck!

Tummy Tuck

Your result may improve with some more time. Reevaluate at 1 year post op and there is still some fullness, you may benefit from additional liposuction. Best of luck.