I want a revision on my Brazilian Butt lift. What would it cost and what kind of recovery would I need again? (photo)

I like on my bbl just makes me feel a little awkward when I want to show off my curves that are not there in the right place.. i want another bbl but I'm concerned with the recovery since I do sit on my bottom a lot at work. There its fullness everywhere Except The bottom of my cheeks and I also notice there are some dimples but it's been a year and still no roundness. what can be done to fix my problem areas?

Thanks for your pictures.

Points/recommendations to consider:

• Waiting a year from your first surgery for revision.  This allows the areas of fat that will be harvested by liposuction to maximally soften
  • Focus on improving the sleekness of your waistline and back to give a better silhouette. Your buttocks volume appears to be good
  • fat grafting to the areas of irregularity to improve contour
  • Consulting with several board certified plastic surgeons to discuss your expectations to see if the expectations are reasonable and achievable

Revisions in BBLs

The most common cause of revisions in my practice is exactly what you have experienced. It's easier to put the fat in the the upper pole than the lower pole of the but. And, for some reason, it's also easier for the fat graft to take there. I suspect it's because the muscles offer a better graft bed than the lower but tissues. If your surgeon was a board certified plastic surgeon who had done a ton of Brazilian but lifts and did your surgery at a certified facility, go back. If not see; see surgeon who meets the above criteria and ask her, or him, how many revisions have you done in patents like me? Don't settle for vague answers, and talk to a patient who had a second stage BBL. You may also need to take more time off this time around and not sit on your but for two while weeks. Good luck. 

Ayman Hakki, MD
Waldorf Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question and photos.  You should see your operating surgeon to discuss a revision.  If you have enough fat on your body to be removed and transferred, then your buttocks could most likely be corrected to some extent.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Revision BBL

You may be a candidate for a revision of your Brazilian butt lift, but it is impossible to know without examining you. $9-15,000 is common in the Los Angeles area for a board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in gluteal augmentation, but this depends on the particular surgeon's demand, expertise and location. I hope this helps and best wishes/ 

Revision BBL

If you have enough fat reserves, then perhaps you are a candidate for a revision BBL. Getting rid of dimples it is extremely difficult and may not be possible.

Brazilian Buttock Lift revision

Brazilian Buttock Lift revision can be done if there is enough fat to be harvested from other parts of the body.
the body needs to be examined for the presence of usable fat left after the first Brazilian buttock lift.
At the consultation and examination will be able to tell you how much realistic it is to achieve the curves you will have. There are several options for improvement.