I just want a nice butt! What would be the best procedure to fix asymmetry and cellulite in the glutes? (photos)

I had smartlipo several years ago and it left me very unproportioned and oddly shaped. I weight train with a trainer 3x's wk and eat clean. 3 years of that and minimal change. I REALLY want to wear a swimsuit again. Would targeted coolsculpt help? Cellfina for dimples or maybe cellulaze? Fat transfer? PLEASE HELP!! Any REALISTIC suggestions would be sincerely appreciated.

Buttocks cellulite.

Cellulite on the buttocks is hard to fix.  There is no permanent cure.  We have had some success with fat transfer and breaking up the cellulite with liposuction cannulas.  

Cedar Park Family Physician

Cellfina/Cellulite Treatment/Ultherapy/Thermi RF/Body Contouring/ Hi Definition Procedures

Thank you for your question. Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women. It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied. Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment. It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks. It is different than Cellulaze which is a laser.  If you have had previous poor results with cellulaze, you can still do Cellfina. Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years.  Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure.  It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding. It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or Ulthera if skin tightening is needed. We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding. It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office. Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals.  Take care, Dr. Schwartz  Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Cellulite buttocks

The only permanent treatment for cellulite is Cellulaze- which offers 50-80% improve my with one procedure. Our office was involved in the FDA approval. This can be combined or staged with Vaser ultrasound liposuction of your waist with fat transfer to the buttocks.We have both machines and an exam and consultation with a plastic surgeon who performs these procedures is recommended to confirm you are a candidate as well as discuss your options and expectations. 

Buttock cellulite

Hi,

Cellulite is tough. There is no permanent solution. Sometimes a buttock fat transfer can help reduce cellulite appearance in the buttocks in my patients. I'm not a fan of cellulaze but Cellfina shows promise.

Christopher Balgobin, MD
Minneapolis Physician