I had a breast lift. It may be infected, a scab with some build up puss. Is this normal? (Photo)

Also one areola seems to be larger

Get examined by your surgeon

Any suspected infection should be examined by your surgeon as soon as possible. Infection signs include discoloured discharge, foul odours and redness/tenderness in the affected area. As for your areolae, you should wait for the swelling to resolve before assessing your results. Wait it out for at least 3 months or so after your surgery. If there is still a noticeable difference in size, please discuss your concerns with your surgeon.

Potential Infection Post-Op

Hello and thank you for your question. I am sorry to hear about your concerns, and hope that you are able to see your surgeon right away to have the area evaluated for proper healing. Basic healing information we provide to patients: The patient will go home in a bra or with only light dressings over the incision lines. Sutures are dissolvable but an ending knot, if present is removed within 1-2 weeks. Initial discomfort is easily controlled with oral medication. Light activities may be started in 7-10 days.If you are concerned in any way that your healing is not progressing well, then it is definitely important to see your surgeon right away to have the area checked. Best of luck to you!

Breast lift / Breast Augmentation/ Breast Implants/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants

I appreciate your question. Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

It looks like you have some separation of the areola incision.  You are also a bit new post-op.  The areola may balance out a bit more as things soften.  If not if it bothers you, you may want a revision.