What is this harsh dark line, it is bone or swelling. I'm 2 months post op. (photos)

I had a septorhinoplasty two months ago. I still can't breathe properly out my nose and I have noticed this harsh looking dark bony shadow mark ( feels like bone) you can't Miss it in the photos. Will this resolve maybe or am I doomed to have another nose job. I really don't want another one. It looks wonky from the front because of this mark / bone sticking out. It needs contouring pleas help

Palpable bone after nose job

Dear rosieXO,I seams that you have a problem with your nasal bones after rhinoplasty. They do not seem symmetrical. Although the shape will change next 6 or more months eventually it seams that you will need a small revision. Please keep close contact with your surgeon. She/he will do the right thing for you. Good luck.

Regards

Ege Ozgentas M.D. 

Professor of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Swelling , some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with 2 months after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD