What filler treatment is best for me? Who is the best filler doctor in Los Angeles? (Photo)

am 31 old i had primary rhinoplasty 18 months ago and i believe after my face lost fat and my cheeks become less lifted. I want a bet of volume and lift to be restored back naturally, which treatment Voluma, or Restylane or PRP? whats the side effects of these fillers in future, does the skin become more loose and streatched after? or if i decided to remove them. Also I will have to put some fillers into my collapsed bridge on the right to temporary fix it, can i do both together ?

Voluma

Hazel,

My filler of choice for the mid-face/cheek area is Voluma. I love the way it looks and I love the way it lasts (around 2 years for most patients). Without seeing you in person, it is impossible to say if this is the right choice for you so my best advise would be for you to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to be assessed in person. Hope this helps.

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

What filler is best for me?

Thank you for your question and for providing photos. Voluma is a treatment designed specifically to treat the mid-face area by adding volume. If you were my patient I would choose Voluma. I have been personally impressed with the longevity and consistency of Voluma and it’s immediate results. I would suggest you consult with a Board Certified plastic surgeon that is experienced in Voluma injections.

What filler treatment is best for me?

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  In my opinion to restore soft tissue volume to your cheek and mid-face region I would recommend Voluma.  Though I can not recommend a specific injector, below I am attaching a link that should help you find local board certified plastic surgeons that can help.  Hope this helps.

Oh Look, The Best Filler Doctor In Los Angeles Is Answering Your Question On Non Surgical Nose Job and Voluma!

Hi and thanks for your question. From the pictures it does seem like you have lost a little volume in your face, although of course it is tough to say for sure without an in person consultation. I would suggest Voluma for the cheeks (not much, perhaps one syringe will be enough for both sides) as well as for the nasal bridge. You can do both procedures in one visit and they should not take more than 20 minutes to complete. Voluma is safe, looks natural and is reversible anytime with a simple enzyme injection. The results from Voluma injection should last you a year and a half or more. Your skin quality will only improve with fillers due to the collagen stimulation effect.

Best Filler for Face and Voluma

Based on your photos I would suggest Voluma for you.  You will need two to three syringes to give you a lift and produce a beautiful and natural result.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist who is an expert with cosmetic facial injections.  Best, Dr. Green

Voluma

Thank you for your question. Voluma is the first facial filler to be approved by the FDA for the non-surgical treatment of the cheeks. It adds volumes to the cheeks and mid-face. You may experience redness, bruising and mild swelling that tends to fade 2-4 weeks after the procedure. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon to discuss the different combinations of fillers and surgical treatments. Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon