Can I use dermal fillers to fix the length of the left side of my nose to match the right side post rhinoplasty? (photo)

It has been two years since my nose job and now that the swelling is gone I am noticing that the tip of my nose has a dent (or cut). The right side of my nose is about 3 mm longer than the left side. Can I use dermal fillers to make the left side of my nose as long as the right? I would rather not get a second rhinoplasty for such a small flaw but this flaw is big enough to where I can see how my face looks very different on each side

Dermal fillers and rhinoplasty

It is difficult to evaluated from your photos.  I would go back to the original surgeon and discuss your concerns. There is definitely a place for fillers in small nasal "touch-ups".  The good news is they are temporary and reversible if you use hyaluronic acid fillers (most common). You can see if you like the result.  If you later decide to have an actual procedure with say a cartilage graft it can be easily done.  There are some complications including skin loss from fillers in the nose so make sure you see someone experienced and prepared to deal with any possible problems.  

Tip issue

It is very difficult to see your concern in the photos. You are best to be seen in person to determine the issue.  Good luck.

Can I use dermal fillers to fix the length of the left side of my nose to match the right side post rhinoplasty?

Your situation is not clear from your photos. I would strongly suggest you discuss this with your Operating Surgeon, and arrive at a mutually agreed upon plan. And - yes, there is a role for dermal fillers in  certain nasal contouring situations.