What is this condition? What treatment is best to remove shoulder scars? (Photo)

Female.21 yrs old. I have been having these scars since 10 yrs ago, I wouldnt fade with creams. Please help as Im too desperate to remove them. It looks like small rough spots that clustered. Sometimes, I could get whiteheads from these spots.

Scars on Legs

It is very difficult to tell from these photos what types of scars they are and if they would respond to topical lightening products, peels, or lasers.  Please consult an expert in scars to assess the area and formulate a treatment plan.  Best, Dr. Green