Where is the best doctor in California? (Photos)

Where is the best doctor in California? The best price and the best person to shape the buttock... I don't like the hook look on the top of the curve. I believe that comes from the implant. I don't have a lot of fat...
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Butt implants

Dear Lovely (indeed),
 Thanks for submitting your pictures.
 From observing your pictures, your butt appears to be fuller at the bottom and flatter up on top. You are relatively tall and have wide butt, which means that 565 cc or 660 cc implants will look very nice on you. Implants are coming in different shapes and sizes and I am confident that you will be able to achieve your goal as far as shape and size.
 One thing I can tell you. BBL (fat injection) is a waste of your time and money, because the fat disappears completely or almost completely, within few months or even faster, as I have seen on many patients who came to my surgery center for butt implants surgery  after their big disappointment from the fat injection procedure that was done by other surgeons.
 Think about it , Lovely. If fat injection would have been consistent and reliable, most women would have preferred it for breasts augmentation over breasts implants. The reality is that the number  one cosmetic surgery in the US is breasts augmentation with implants...
 Your best option is butt implants, because they do not disappear and when done correctly, they are attractive and natural looking.
  You have to realize, though, that not all results are the same, because there are different techniques and different implants. Additionally, experience, skills and aesthetic eye are critical for good outcome.
  So, do your due diligence carefully and choose wisely.
  Always, consult with experienced board certified plastic surgeons who do lots of butt implants surgery in accredited surgery center for your safety. Most importantly, check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive.
 If you are from Maryland, my surgery center is not far from you and I will be glad to see you for consultation.
                                      Dr Widder

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Butt Augmentation/ Liposuction / Liposculpture / High Definition Procedures / Liposuction Revision

I appreciate your question.

I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring. The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Seeking the Right Plastic Surgeon in CA for Your Surgeries

Your procedures should be performed by a plastic surgeon who specializes in cosmetic #surgery/. You then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you want without the need for a revision surgery.
Which is why it is imperative you select a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience with breast augmentation and the incision type, implant placement, and implant type. Plastic surgeons who have specialized in breast surgery and cosmetic surgery are suitable to perform your #BreastAugmentation.
Aside from checking #board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.