My breasts fill hard and when I flex my chest muscle I wrinkle all up in the breast area. Can this be fixed?

Correcting animation deformity

As already mentioned, this is related to having an implant under the muscle.  Fat grafting may help by softening the appearance, but will not get rid of the issue.  Some patients have tried Botox to the pectoralis major muscle. This paralyzes the muscle so flexion is not possible, but is temporary.
 Although much more involved, another option could be to pursue flap surgery.  This type of surgery is very involved, so has an extended recovery time, but would create a breast made out of your own tissue that could be placed on top of the chest muscle (thus, avoiding this flexion deformity).  Not every patient is a candidate for flap surgery.  It would be best to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in microsurgery to learn more about this option if you'd like to consider it.

Correction of animation deformity

You have animation deformity secondary to placement of implants under the pectoralis muscle. Fat grafting is an option to soften the look. Recommend an evaluation by your plastic surgeon to see if you are a candidate for fat grafting. Best, Dr. Yegiyants

Sara Yegiyants, MD, FACS
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon