Breast reduction surgeon with good reviews in Lancaster area covered by tri-care prime?

I'm having trouble finding a surgeon that has really good work that is covered by tri-care prime that is near me if anybody knows of any that be really helpful!!

Locating breast reduction surgeon with good reviews...

Congratulations on your decision to proceed with breast reduction surgery; this operation tends to be one of the most patient pleasing operation we perform. I cannot speak for surgeons in your area but I have found  that it is becoming increasingly challenging to work with most health insurance companies when it comes to breast reduction surgery authorization. Therefore, unfortunately, our office to longer works with insurance companies.

In your case, I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. 

***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Then, you will need to cross match the plastic surgeon you have located with the specific insurance company. Hopefully you will find a good match.

You may find the attached link/video helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.