Is it possible to get a breast reduction and implants?

I had saline breast augmentation 6 years ago. I was a perfect 34 D cup but since I had a pregnancy and gained 125 pounds. My son is now 1 and I've lost 110 pounds and a sagging 38DDD. I'm thinking of getting a lift/reduction but want to switch my breast implants for silicone instead is that possible? also is it possible for me to me reduce it small enough so when I get the same CC my breast would be a D again? I don't want to be bigger than that.

Breast lift and implants

You can exchange your implants.  The issue becomes what kind of lift will help you the most.  That requires an in person exam.

Breast reduction and implants

What you want to do certainly sounds reasonable.  A consultation with a plastic surgeon with a good experience with this type of surgery would be your next step.  They can evaluate you and give you a better idea on what may need to be done.  A word of caution, however.  It might be difficult after a 125 lb weight gain and subsequent 110 lb loss to make your breasts look as good as they did when you were a "perfect 34D".  However, I'm sure that considerable improvement over your current situation is possible.

Scott Thellman, MD
Lawrence Plastic Surgeon