My BA is tomorrow! Any tips? I'm so excited and nervous!

I'm still so worried my size will be bigger than what I want. I'm 5'5 144lbs(will go down to 130). Will 500 be proportionate to me? I don't have a huge butt but I have one. Also when I keep reading people need to buy DDD bras when they have less CC in them freaks me out. I'll don't want to buy DDD bras. Also, they were prescribing me Emend, but I didn't get it. Hoping I don't feel that nauseous after.

Implant size

First, I have not examined you so I do not know if they are the right volume for you. Second, implant volumes do no t correlate exactly to cup size. Third, you can try a baggy test with the volume you are considering to see if you like it.

Before surgery

I would make sure your emphasize this with your surgeon during your pre-operative discussion.  Have him allow you to try on sizers again as well as Vectra 3-D imaging. Best wishes! Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

My best advice:  communicate your goals carefully again with your plastic surgeon.  Utilize goal photographs if possible and make sure that you are both on the same page prior to proceeding. Best wishes  for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.

Silicone implants, some advices:

Thanks for the question.i recommend you change them for Cohesive Gel - Silicone Breast Implants with textured cover ("gummy bear implants".
They are quite safe and aesthetically best as they give a firmer consistency, better projection and most natural appearance than Saline implants.
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Breast augmentation tomorrow nervous.

Thank you for your question.Being nervous about the surgery is a normal response.  A quick call today to your surgeon does not harm and can ease some of these concerns.  Have confidence in your discussions with your plastic surgeon with respect to size, get a good night of rest, and follow your surgeon's pre and postoperative instructions.  Without being able to measure your chest and examine the breast tissue or see photographs it is not possible to give any advice on whether the size will be proportionate.  Best Dr. L

Andre Levesque, MD