1 year post Smart Lipo still have unevenness, is it possible to inject a filler or fat to fix it? (photos)

Aggressive felt everything .2 incisions on my side and 2 through my belly button.deep crease across right below my belly button making the frown looking face. It feels like somthing broke below my belly button. It's like a hole. Revision a year later and the doctor repeated there is no fat left in your belly to take out. flattened it a bit. possible to inject a filler or fat into the dip such as fat grafting or temporary fillers? skin is already very tight.

Non-Invasive Procedures To Smooth Unevenness after Lipo

New noninvasive techniques may be more suitable to fix any unevenness after laser lipolysis for liposuction.  We employ devices like SculpSure and CoolSculpting to help even out lumps after liposuction.

Baltimore Dermatologic Surgeon

Contour irregularity following liposuction

Thanks for your question. This is one of the frustrating things for patients and surgeons about liposuction of any type. Waviness to the tissues can occur when even the best possible techniques are utilized. You appear to have had a nice result overall, but I see what you are talking about. Yes, you can add fat back to the areas of depression, but I find that leads to more contour problems, sort of like, "chasing your tail." You might try some skin tightening treatments such as laser, and the last resort is a true tummy tuck which can help, but is a bigger recovery. I hope that helps.

Paul J. Leahy, MD
Leawood Plastic Surgeon

Liposhifting might be the answer to your lipo dents

I use a technique of internal fat transfer to fill post-lipo indentations in a variety of sites. It can be combined with standard fat injections and is quite effective even for larger indentations. Check out the video link where I demonstrate the technique on the buttocks.