Will an internal bra give me the lift I need? (Photos)

Scheduled for upcoming revisionary surgery, converting to under the muscle with an internal lift. I had breast augmentation done 20 years ago, placed over the muscle. Hoping to achieve symmetry, lift, fullness, somewhat larger shape and cleavage.(without a bra) Would like to get great results long term, without the need for additional revisions. Thank you for your time. :-)

Sounds reasonable

An internal capsule plication and sub muscular plane change is a good idea. You may need touch up surgery and of course new implants at some point in the future. Good luck!

Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Breast revision surgery

There are no guarantees with surgery that you will not need more down the road.  Best of luck with your revision.

Redo breasts augmentation

Dear madam,       Thanks for submitting your pictures.   From observing your pictures, you appear to be full B cup size with significant asymmetry and your breasts are positioned quite low on your chest.    Your corrective surgery is complex and fraught with problems if not done correctly by an expert board certified plastic surgeon who had done lots of redo breasts augmentations, especially the sub glandular to sub muscular conversion. The internal bra (capsulorrhaphy) will raise your sub mammary fold and  consequently you will need also mini lift(donut, Benelli) procedure. Partial capsulectomy (scar excision)  and capsulotomy (scar release) will be very beneficial to you, preventing deformity and seromas.    Do your due diligence carefully and choose wisely.  Most importantly, check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive.                    Best of luck,                                        Dr Widder    

Will an internal bra give me the lift I need?

Thank you for your question.   The situation you describe can be challenging and  will require a surgeon who has significant experience converting from the above the muscle plane to the submuscular plane.   A capsulorrhaphy,  ( pocket revision) will be required.  I have found my best outcomes result when I use an acellular dermal matrix to support the muscle and the lower portion of the breast as well.  I don't think you will need a lift with the re-augmentation procedure.   
Hope this helps.

Thank you for the question and pictures. Yes, I think that adjustment of the breast implant capsules (capsulorraphy), without the need for breast lifting will be sufficient to improve your symmetry/outcome significantly.  Hopefully, you have chosen your plastic surgeon carefully; make sure that he/she has significant/demonstrable experience achieving the types of outcomes you will be pleased with. In my opinion, this type of operation, converting sub muscular to sub glandular position (and capsulorraphy) does require experience... I hope this, and the attached link/video helps. Best wishes.