Surgeon with most experience in lengthening short noses?

I would like to enquire about a short nose revision specialist to help me lengthen and derotate my nose I believe I need grafting and am happy to travel anywhere for this

My experience

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I can tell you that shortening a nose is way easier than the troublesome, tedious, handicraft, creative, time consuming and technically challenging ordeal of lengthening a nose.

Seek the help of surgeons gathering experience in revision and specially in short asian, afroamerican and Filipino noses, and do request intraoperative images of his works, can't be rigged.

Spain Plastic Surgeon