I got my lips injected with Juvederm about 2 hours ago. I don't see any difference. Do I need to wait longer? (Photo)

Lips Injected and Lack of Results

You seem to have a subtle difference after the filler.  The effect is immediate and it looks as if you would like "larger" lips.  I would suggest that you return to your treating dermatologist for more filler. Best, Dr. Green

Juvederm and Lips

you should see immediate results often with some swelling. I suggest seeing your physician you may need more injected for optimal correction.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Juvederm

The effects of am HA filler such as Juvederm are immediate and you should be able to see a result right away. There usually is some swelling when a filler is first placed, that can take up to two weeks to resolved. Therefore, you won't see your final result until all the swelling has gone down. However, if you just got the filler done and haven't seen any results more time will not result in more fullness. If you are unhappy with your results, you may want to return to your injector to have more volume placed in the lips. It sounds like you didn't get enough filler for the desired result you are looking for. 

Lenore Sikorski, MD
Orange County Dermatologist