Facial plastic surgery suggestions to improve how it looks?

I don't like my face features and i want it to love better. Any suggestions specially related to eyes and nose parts. Does my eyelid or eyes part look strange, sometimes i feel it looks strange and scary . My face looks very old while im still 28 and i would like to make a facial plastic surgery. I would like to know your recommendations and suggestions and what is wrong with my face and need to be fixed?

Rhinoplasty should be #1 on your list.

Dear m.aziz29 in California City, California

Frankly, you have some nice facial features. You have nice high eyelids, beautiful eyes, nice skin. The nose looks a little big and I would say that is the most important single facial feature that is deserving of improvement.

Rhinoplasty is an important procedure. Generally, rhinoplasty does more than any other single operation, unless the other operations are related to aging. In your case, the tip of your nose looks a bit broad and it looks like the nose hangs down, it is too long. I would definitely consult a skilled nasal surgery superspecialist with respect to what can be done with your nose. If you have a breathing issue, that can be corrected at the same time.

A consultation without computer imaging is, in my opinion, of much less value. Why shouldn’t you see the predicted result of the procedure the doctor is proposing?

At consultation, photos are taken of you and loaded into a computer system that morphs your present appearance into the anticipated “after” based on the nasal surgeons input. Imaging is an incomparable learning tool because it provides a forum for doctor and patient agreement on what would satisfy the patient and what is, in the doctor’s opinion, achievable. After all, cosmetic surgery is 100% visual. It is about appearance, so without a visual evidence of what is planned, how can you make a decision as to whether or not you might be satisfied. Talking about it is worthless.

To anticipate a successful outcome, there must be a meeting of the minds between surgeon and patient.

When you go for consultation, bring a friend or family member with you. You cannot have too many eyes and ears, because you need to learn a lot. Prepare by compiling a written list of questions for the doctor and take notes when you are there with respect to recording the answers. All of the time you spend up front is well worth it, particularly since now you face the possibility of either an additional surgery or additional nonsurgical procedures.

Visit websites of doctors who super-specialize in nasal surgery and with a particular expertise, of course, in using fillers. There are various means for determining whether or not you would be a good candidate, including computer imaging. You want to explore all possibilities.

Do your homework. Read books. Look at those before and after galleries on the websites. Look at websites rich in both surgical and nonsurgical revision rhinoplasty procedures.

Robert Kotler, MD, FACS
Over 4,500 nasal procedures performed

ETHNIC RHINOPLASTY TO FEMINIZE FACE

Dear m.aziz, I would suggest having a rhinoplasty performed to refine your nose and bring a more feminine and balanced appearance to your features. See some experts in the field and have imaging performed to show you how these changes will look with your facial aesthetics. You may also be a candidate for some fillers in the malar region this would also be discussed at consultation. See examples in the ethnic rhinoplasty link below and the video above. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

Facial feminization

In order to improve your facial features, I would recommend an ethnic rhinoplasty to reduce the nasal features especially the tip area. Facial fat grafting with PRP would also greatly improves your facial features.

Kevin Sadati, DO

Thank you for your question and photographs.  In a face-to-face consultation a board-certified plastic surgeon will be able to evaluate you for potential rhinoplasty and ancillary procedures such as fat grafting or filler injection.  I think that refinement of your nose and facial features can enhance your femininity.  I would also recommend that you see a specialist in aesthetic eyebrow shaping.  This is a nonsurgical shaping of your brow to make them thinner and more feminine looking.  This may be of help as well.Best wishes.Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
Beverly Hills, California

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Face

m.aziz29, we are our own worst critics so don't be so hard on yourself. See an experienced facial expert; make sure they do "only faces". I would consider your nose, perhaps your chin and possible a surpraorbital brow shave. Now one can tell for sure from your photos so you need to visit someone. Make sure you like their work before you go. Search the Internet. Good luck!

M. Sean Freeman, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial Femininization with rhinoplasty.

Facial Femininization with rhinoplasty will give you softer eyes. The tip can be refined etc to give a more feminine nose. See an experienced surgeon f