Can I change my eye shape? (Photo)

I have very circle eyes and for some reasons I love love almond or sleek typeeyes & please don't tell me the amount of makeup she wears or something because they are naturally beautiful ! I do wear contacts it doesn't suit my eye shape :(

Eye shape

Beautiful eye shapes can vary depending on your facial proportions and other features. Since there are so many variations to a "beautiful" eye, there is no one technique which works for everyone. It is best to have an in-office examination to determine what is necessary to achieve your goals. Hope this helps!
Johnson C. Lee, MD Plastic Surgery

Beverly Hills Physician

Can I change my eye shape?

Best to obtain in person consultation and/or submit photos.  Everyone's eye anatomy is different and there are limitations to what can be done. See following link for details on Almond Eye Surgery.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

How about posting your photos so we can address your question.

There are many issues that affect the appearance of the eyes.  Some issues are easier to fix than other.  Photographs will help us answer your question.